The Solar PV Accreditation Scheme covers stand-alone and grid-connected PV power supply systems, with endorsements for micro-hydro, small wind and hybrid systems.
By choosing an accredited installer, you can feel confident that you will receive a high quality, safe and reliable solar PV system.
The accreditation scheme aims to:
- increase the uptake of solar PV power systems by giving customers increased confidence in the design and installation work
- improve the safety, performance and reliability of solar PV systems installed in the field
- encourage industry best practice for all design and installation work involving solar PV power systems
- give solar installers access to training opportunities to keep their skills up-to-date
- maintain a network of competent solar PV power systems designers and installers.